Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Well...

We have an officient! Yay! At least we can no actually get married on October 4th. It's something. Even if it were just me and my man with a few guests, it could now actually happen.

It wasn't my first choice (my sis's officient), but it is one that she recommended. One of her friends had this person and he came highly recommmended. Apparently he'll taylor the ceremony exactly how you want it and he will probably meet with us a few times before the wedding to discuss the ceremony and what not. I'm pretty relieved to have this one crossed off. I'm still waiting to hear back from the photographer and the tent rental place though. I've contacted both twice now and haven't had any response. Might be time to look else where for the photographer as that is something that gets booked quickly. I hope not though, because I like this girls style! (her website is www.shutterframe.ca).

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How did you find your photographer? I'm looking for one as well but don't know how to go about it.
Heidi

lj said...

I found it through a link on weddingbells.ca. Kind of just at random.

Where are you getting married? Strathroy? you could ask some of your friends if they have any recommendations.

C-dub said...

Glad to hear you have an officiant! And I hope the photographer gets back to you soon, from the website it looks like they are quite good.

C-dub said...

Any luck with the photographer and tent rental?