Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Time for an update :)

I really need to get more on top of things here, but I have made some significant improvements over the past week.


1) Have confirmed with the Officiant and am looking forward to meeting with him soon. I just have to send him a cheque with the deposit and it is all set.
2) The tent rental place is preparing a quote for me today. It should be in the mail to my dad’s house. We have been happy with this company before, so I am pretty sure that I will be going with them.
3) I am planning on calling photographers tonight an will hopefully get one set up. Not sure if I updated here or not, but the photographer we wanted to get isn’t taking bookings more than 6 months in advanced because she is planning a career change. We wanted her because she specialized in photojournalism photography style which we much prefer to the classic wedding portraits. I will also hopefully get a chance to call the caterer at some point and start getting that arranged.
4) I … Bought my wedding dress! Yay! I ended up getting the one in Belleville, here is a better picture of it than the one I previously posted (well, actually it will be the same picture, just much better quality!!!)
http://www.rayliadesigns.com/detail.php?id=99

That is it for now. I will update when I have the photographer and caterer sorted out.

I also need to talk to my aunt to see if she will do the wedding cake :)

8 comments:

Lotus Blossom said...

That is a gorgeous dress! Good luck with the photographer and caterer.

C-dub said...

Glad to hear you're getting some things checked off your list!!!

I'm glad you settled on a dress; I know you were struggling with that for awhile. I'm sure the one you picked is gorgeous!

BrightDolphin said...

Very pretty dress! Which colours are you going with?

lj said...

I'm going with the colours in the picture. Ivory with a mocha sash :)

C-dub said...

Wow, I'm sure that dress looks amazing on you! Can't wait to see it!

Lotus Blossom said...

Any new updates? :)

C-dub said...

What's new in the world of bride?

C-dub said...

Happy 7 months until your wedding day!

How are things going on the wedding planning front?