Thursday, November 22, 2007

The worst bride ever.

So little time also = little time spent doing wedding things. The only thing that has progressed since my last post is that I think I’m going to get the London dress. I am pretty confused about it though. It’s hard because I’m the only one that has seen both dresses. I guess I’m going to have to trust my own judgement.

So yes, little has progressed since my last post almost two weeks ago. I still have nothing booked, and when people ask me how the wedding planning is going it stresses me out.

I have my sisters wedding book here with me at work now so that I can look at stuff over lunch and hopefully start getting some stuff done. On tap today: Phoning the Tent rental place and getting that stuff taken care of. Perhaps, if I have time, I will also call the photographer and or the officiant. We know which photographer we want, we just haven’t talked to her yet.

I had another wedding nightmare last night. This time, it was the day of our wedding and we hadn’t confirmed with the caterer the number of guests we were going to have. I was freaking out because I thought it meant that the caterer wasn’t coming. In real life we don’t even HAVE a caterer arranged yet. I think I will be a bit better when we finally start getting some of this groundwork stuff taken care of.

Does anyone have time to/ want to – plan a wedding for me?

3 comments:

Blythe said...

Nope & nope. One is enough to last an eternity (he he).

:)

C-dub said...

I'm glad you're going to go with the London dress, it was absolutely gorgeous on you. Of course, I haven't seen the other one, but I know you can't go wrong with the London one, it really suits you!

Maybe I should be a wedding planner in my next career because I certainly enjoyed planning mine ;) I would certainly love to help with yours in any way I can.

BrightDolphin said...

I've already got C-dub signed on to help plan mine... lol!

I've never planned a wedding so I'm probably no help there. But I'm available to help you shop anytime, or offer an opinion if one is needed. :)