Thursday, October 11, 2007

I found one of the dresses

The first one I was trying to describe is this



Also, I forgot to mention two other things earlier

1) we took our engagement photos over the weekend. The camera was my D70, the photographer was my BIL, and the setting was the country around my dad's house. I posted the pictures on my facebook in case any of you haven't seen them

2) I have not one, not two, but three wedding related nightmares last night. in one I wasn't ready and the wedding was starting... I was wearing grey converse shoes. in another my hair was half down half up and falling out more by the minute. In the last... well, I don't remember the last, I just rememeber that there was another one.

2 comments:

C-dub said...

That dress is beautiful!

Sorry to hear you've been having wedding nightmares. I had many leading up to the wedding and some of them were quite strange!

Lotus Blossom said...

I agree with c-dub... absolutely beautiful dress!!!

I don't know what you girls (c-dub and now you, lj) went through/are going through, seeing as how I didn't have a "traditional" wedding. I know that if I had gone the traditional route, I would have had nightmares too. Try not to stress too much...